速氨健含有20克蛋白質，及含豊富精氨酸，鋅，維他命C和E，有助促進傷口愈合及適合壓瘡患者服用，開啟便可飲用Cubitan is a ready-to-drink, nutritionally complete oral supplement enriched with nutrients essential for wound healing including arginine, vitamin C and zinc.
Cubitan is a high protein (20g/200ml), high energy (250kcal/200ml), milkshake style nutritional supplement, designed for the dietary management of patients with chronic wounds. Available in a 200ml bottle, in 2 flavours: Vanilla and Chocolate.
專科傷口護理 - 成功例子分享 (請按標題)
<文章會顯示部分傷口的圖片, 有機會令人不安, 不適合觀看者, 請勿往下閱讀, 謝謝!>
- High protein to facilitate wound healing
- Arginine enriched, 3g per bottle, to enhance collagen deposition for wound healing
- Enriched with vitamin C, 250mg per bottle, with antioxidant properties and to aid collagen synthesis
- Zinc enriched, 9mg per bottle, to enhance tissue regeneration
- Vitamin E enriched, 38mg per bottle, for its antioxidant properties
- Addition of carotenoids and flavenoids to regulate inflammatory processes
- User friendly, easy to hold plastic bottle with straw attached and resealable cap
Indications For the dietary management of:
- Pressure ulcers
- Chronic wounds Important Notice
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years
Ingredients (Vanilla flavour*)
Milk protein concentrate, water, maltodextrin, sucrose, vegetable oils, L-arginine, acidity regulator (citric acid), flavour (vanilla), sodium L-ascorbate, carotenoids (contains soy) (β-carotene, lutein, lycopene), magnesium hydrogen phosphate, emulsfier (soy lecithin), choline chloride, di potassium hydrogen phosphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, tri potassium citrate, magnesium hydroxide, ferrous lactate, potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, potassium hydroxide, sodium selenite, copper gluconate, sodium chloride, manganese sulphate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, folic acid, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, chromium chloride, riboflavin, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, thiamin hydrochloride, sodium molybdate, sodium fluoride, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, cyanocobalamin. *For all other flavours please see individual packaging
For enteral use only. Cubitan is available in the Republic of Ireland under the General Medical Services (GMS) Scheme, Long Term Illness Scheme and Drugs Payment Scheme (DPS).
Not for intravenous use. Not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age. Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition. Only to be used as a supplement to the normal diet. Use with caution in children and adolescents aged 3 - 17 years.
Directions for use
Cubitan is ready to drink and best served chilled. Shake well before use.
Store in a cool, dry place (5 - 25°C). Once opened, Cubitan should be consumed within 4 hours or stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Discard unused contents thereafter.